Business Operation Manager
The NI Product Management group is looking for a Business Operation capable of developing, monitoring and measuring Product Lifecycle processes.
Main Responsibilities :
- Design and implement measurement tools for large-scale Product Lifecycle processes
- Perform data analysis, work with databases and analyze reports
- Lead cross-organizational processes within the unit
- Perform business analysis, monitor savings and generate profit and loss reports
- Continuously interact with multiple internal interfaces – R&D, Project Management, Service, Sales and Presale.
- Be an Integral part of a professional and dynamic PMG MNG team
Back to Search Results
- Academic degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or Statistics
- 5+ experience as a PMO/Business Operation manager.
- familiarity with project budget control.
- High analytical capabilities and advanced skills in MS Excel and SQL
- Familiarity with business processes.
- Accuracy, thoroughness and ability to drill down to details
- High level English
- Jira experience – Advantage
- Tableau experience - Advantage