Project Coordinator - relocation
We are looking for Africa local project coordinator.
Responsibilities include assistance with customer activities.
Work closely with sales, Projects and support managers and teams to promote business needs locally in specific countries, identify gaps as well as opportunities and business needs, ability to initiate and lead processes within Verint internal teams.
The position requires frequent travel (50%) to selected African countries
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Assistance with collection
- Assisting with communication / negotiation with local operators and 3rd party vendors within the specific country
- Support long on-going sales process, follow sales leads, assisting with Sales needs at the account
- Maintain direct contact and build long-term relationships with the customers
- Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and web intelligence;
- Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment;
- You will be able to set a start of your own professional career;
- You will take part in various international projects;
- You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues;
- Get experience in working with top customers in the world;
- Work with mixed international teams;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks;
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance;
- Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office;
- Additional many social benefits;
- Good remuneration package;
- Great relocation package.
- 3-4 years of experience in complex technical systems in the Telecom, Security or Information domains or Intelligence
- High technical skills, understanding the field of IT, Communication, SW engineering
- Experience in work in a global environment & global customers
- 3-4 years of experience in customer facing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and cross cultural skills, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers as well as variety of stakeholders within the company
- Ability to understand wide perspective system view, including high and low level technical architecture
- Ability to work independently and in a matrix environment
- The position requires frequent travel (50%) to selected African countries
- Additional language at native level an advantage