DevOps Team LeadDevOps Team Lead
Why the best and the brightest come to Verint for careers in high tech.
Leader in Cyber security, Open Source Web Intelligence, communication Interception.
We are a recognized leader in the enterprise and security intelligence markets, and our solutions are used by more than 10,000 government and commercial organizations around the globe, including over 80% of the Fortune 100.
Verint is a growth company with more than 4,800 dedicated professionals, offices worldwide, and $1.158 billion in revenue for the year ended January 31, 2015.
We’re looking for a talented Hands-On DevOps Team Leader for a startup inside Verint that’s building Verint’s Threat Protection System to fight Advanced Cyber Threats.
You’ll be joining small and agile team of Architects and System engineers that always push boundaries trying to solve new problems.
Our product has diverse technical challenges ranging from decoding network traffic at multi Gb/s rate to detecting malicious documents attached to emails.
We’re working with Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Apache Flink, Grafana, Ansible and others. We code in Java, Scala, C++ and Python.
• 2-4 years of experience managing a Devops team
• BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant army experience is a must
• Excellent Linux skills including scripting (Bash, Python), administration and configuration (Apache, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, NTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Extremely good knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking and Operating Systems fundamentals
• Knowledge of automation infrastructures like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Experience with the installation and monitoring of complex systems
• Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases and Caching technologies
• Experience with large scale, low-latency data processing systems