Systems Engineer (CSM)
Verint’s Systems Engineering in CSM-Technical Services group plays central and significant role in most challenging NI projects during whole project life cycle.
Systems Engineer in CSM creates a valuable impact on product design and projects execution process to optimize CIS’s technological solutions and maximize customers’ satisfaction.
- Provide a holistic view of complex systems and solve complicated cross platform problems
- Set the technical and strategic direction, define policies and act as a mentor
- Expertise in vast spectrum in technologies from 3rd party infrastructures to application features and configurations.
- Constantly raise and implement new ideas to enhance our products
- Continuously improve technical solutions and work processes
- Work closely with sites and customers and participate on site activities
- Continuously re-evaluate CIS’s products and share knowledge between projects and teams
- Interact with project managers, R&D, SI, QA, NPI, Architecture, Product and Pre-sales teams.
- Over 5 years of experience in engineering roles.
- System-wide understanding of environments with Deep understanding in Verint’s products on both theoretical and on hands-on levels. VantageX – BIG ADVANTAGE
- In-Depth technical understanding of IT, security and IP/VoIP networks areas
- Linux, Big Data, Containerisation, Virtualization, Storage systems, IP protocols.
- High ability to deep-dive into technical details of an architectures.
- High level of planning skills, driving people and execution is required
- Development focus and scripting capabilities – BIG ADVANTAGE
- Excellent customer facing communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently to customer’s premises – MUST
- CAN DO approach.