Product Manager- Webint & Fusion Group
Verint is looking for a talented Product Manager to join the growing Webint & Fusion Group.
Verint is a global leading provider of software intelligence solutions worldwide, aspiring to form synergy between state of the art proprietary technologies with ever growing intelligence challenges, bringing actionable intelligence value to our customers.
The product manager will lead the Fusion product, Verint’s “all source” solution, unifying various Verint products and customer data sources, providing a strategic intelligence investigation platform using advanced technologies and techniques.
- Set visionary and innovative, yet practical product roadmap.
- Define and specify product feature requirements
- Working closely with BizDev, marketing and sales teams to analyze market trends, competition analysis, define value proposition and product differentiation.
- Working closely with R&D agile teams to implement product features from inception till full operation in the product.
- Product collaterals such as product description, product manual, playbook, etc.
- Customer facing interaction through presentations, demos, and product seminars
- Relevant experience and knowledge in intelligence investigation products/research from a recognizable intelligence/security organization.
- Experience as Product Manager or Product Owner from a global company (minimum 2 years) – Mandatory
- Experience working in agile methodology, using tools such as Confluence/JIRA to specify requirements, Stories, success criteria, etc.
- Great written and verbal communication skills - Mandatory
- Degree in engineering, communications or computer science – Major advantage
- Experience with Big Data solutions and technologies – Major advantage
- Spoken languages (French, Spanish, Portuguese, others) - Advantage
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for driving revenue and growth
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- The position involves travels abroad ~20%