Data Scientist Researcher
Verint is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Our broad Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Are you a top Data Scientist/Researcher?
We are expanding our research group and looking for top-notch talent to join us. This is a senior role, where you will be working on some of the most interesting and diverse data-driven challenges starting from Cyber security, Network communication to Speech and NLP. The group you will be joining forms part of the research and innovation team and has a direct impact on our next generation’s product portfolio.
So, if you love science and technology, are not afraid to take risks, love experimenting with new ideas, capable of delivering under uncertainty then come and join our team, where you will:
- Have an opportunity to work with other top talents.
- Get to experiment with state-of-the-art data science and ML technologies, learn new methods and innovate new ideas.
- Work with unparalleled real-life data to crack problems within a wide scope.
- MSc or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Bioinformatics, etc.).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and track record in Data Science and Machine learning.
- Proficient in Python (Pandas, Scipy, Scikit, etc.)/R/Matlab - with the core focus being on data crunching and algorithms development.
- Knowledge of network protocols, encryption algorithms, and Network Security is an advantage.
- Deep Learning experience on one or more platforms such as: Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK, PyTorch - an advantage.
- Team player and an excellent communicator, capable of abstracting complex solutions and presenting your work to internal partners as well as other researchers.