Knowledge & Training TL
Hiring manager: Dvir Ziv
Our fast-growing product line requires on-going work in the fields of training & content curation. Our knowledge and training team efforts are focused both on the company’s customers and company’s employees. We are currently seeking for a professional experienced knowledge & Training Manager to lead the team.
What You Will Do
- Understand the organization needs and knowledge gaps of different target audiences and provide suitable learning & knowledge solutions to accommodate needs.
- Oversee the process of documentation & learning materials created by the team.
- Design, develop and maintain learning products.
- Work closely with a wide range of internal stake holders.
- Define & implement learning evaluation – analyze results and implement improvements as needed.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Hebrew & English
- Experience as an instructional designer or technical writer.
- Ability to learn technological concepts and systems.
- Proven experience with tools of the trade: Presentations, graphics and video tools.
- Motivated self-starter, assertive and able to work independently.
- Time management skills and ability to work on several projects simultaneously.