Product Manager- Cyber Intelligence
Can you fly high with your vision and at the same time dive into the technical details?
Can you stretch your muscles for a strenuous sprint and at the same time save your air for a marathon?
Can you run through obstacles like a freight train and at the same time flexibly bend according to the quick changes of our domain?
Can you be a team player and at the same time take a leading position in a team of lions?
If Yes is your answer - You should be with us.
Who is us you ask?
Us is a fast growing and independent business line in the cyber intelligence domain.
We need you to:
- Own a leading product in our core business line.
- Take responsibility for research and development directions, market requirements analysis, vision, and strategy.
- Orchestrate Researchers, developers, QA, sales teams and customers in a technological and dynamic domain.
- Generate marketing collateral including product descriptions, presentations & Demos and pricing strategy.
- Interact frequently with our customer base through presentations, demos, and seminars.
- Write detailed product requirements.
- Deliver knowledge to sales and presales.
Be part of the success, be there when it happens, make a difference.
You should bring on-board:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, solution architecture or equivalent role
- Experience in working with R&D and architecture teams
- Proven knowledge and experience in Endpoint Security
- Proven experience and track record in technical and customer-facing roles
- Hunger for success, a sparkle of excitement and a smile.
- Academic degree in engineering, communications or computer science
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English
- Spanish, Russian or French
- Analyst/ Intelligence / SIGINT background
- Willingness to travel (25%)