VP of Quality, Environment & Safety
We are looking for a VP of Quality, Environment & Safety Manager as part of our global operations organization.
As a Quality Manager at Verint you will take full ownership of the product Quality and Compliance, driving global ISO Certifications, Regulatory best practices plans and implementation, execute company quality objectives, establishment of reporting and operating mechanisms and technical best standards implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a quality engineers team
- Leading global Certifications and standards (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)
- Support projects / product quality, from development to production in cooperation with engineering and other relevant teams
- Overall responsibility for quality management of suppliers, including quality plans, improvement programs, MRB / CAPA process
- Analyze and communicate Laws and Regulations trends and their implications on product and company, develop & implement effective work strategies, plans and processes to meet business needs and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Implement management and assimilation of lessons learned, corrective action and continuous improvement activities. Including failure analysis and quality analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree, in an Engineering discipline, Mechanical or another relevant advanced degree
- 5 + years of management or leadership experience. Hi Tech Company experience is highly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in ISO 9001 / 14001/ 18001 Certifications- mandatory
- ASQ CQE, CQM certification advanced
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as facilitate team-based change; managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong knowledge and experience in regulatory environments & compliance requirements (e.g. RoHS, REACH, Conflict Mineral, GDPR etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with variety of stakeholders, influence and motivate