Sales Development Lead
Verint is growing and looking for a talented and passionate Sales Development Leader to join our amazing team!
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) will be responsible for setting up and executing sales development processes within the Verint Marketing Team, and support building a pipeline for Verint products in new and existing sales territories.
The SDM will work closely with the sales and marketing team to prospect, develop and qualify leads, creating-sales ready leads and opportunities.
You will have the unique opportunity to build Verint’s Sales Development practices and make a significant impact on Verint’s growth.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound initiatives
- Lead qualification: engage with potential customers via email, phone, social media and more for the purpose of qualifying and developing leads
· Prospect, educate, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through to pipeline and closing
- Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities
- Manage inquiries generated from the Company's web site
- Develop and maintain a customer/prospect database
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Verint products, industry trends and competition
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous Experience in Sales Development or Inside Sales role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a B2B/B2G environment
- Native or native level English - Additional languages are a big plus!
- Prior experience with CRM, Marketing Automation and other sales automation tools is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Methodological and organized