Senior DevOps Engineer
We’re Verint Cyber Security.
We are building TPS - A new and exciting next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network and endpoints to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
As a DevOps engineer you’ll be managing and automating a complex big-data infrastructure. You’ll be joining a high impact team of Architects and DevOps engineers that are always pushing boundaries trying to solve new problems.
Some challenges you’ll tackle:
- Provisioning and monitoring of Big-data clusters (Elasticsearch, Apache Flink, Kafka)
- Coding in Python and Ansible to automate product installation and configuration
- Provisioning Kubernetes clusters On-Premise and in the Cloud
- Improving internal CI/CD platform and processes
- Researching and introducing new DevOps technologies
You Should Have:
- Excellent Linux skills including scripting (Bash, Python), administration and configuration (Apache, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, NTP, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Extremely good knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking and Operating Systems fundamentals
- Knowledge of automation infrastructures like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Good knowledge of AWS services and APIs