Site Manager- Romania
Hiring manager: Sharon Azran
We are looking for an outstanding Site Leader to build and manage our remote R&D site. We offer a great opportunity join and lead the new R&D center. Provide meaningful managerial insights to engage the employees and to enhance leadership and business guidance.
- Organizational Leadership: a strong record of accomplishment of an excellent team and organizational leadership in Building, mentoring, motivating team is essential.
- Matrix leadership: Ability to effectively drive and influence across a matrixed organization, both within and outside functional areas in order to achieve business goals.
- Adaptation: demonstrated ability to adapt to a new industry and culture and have the ability to bridge between different DNA'.
- Act as site leader to provide cohesive leadership across direct and matrix functions to further Verint culture, identify/resolve site challenges, act as leader/driver for site initiatives, and drive effective communication and collaboration.
- Maintain a highly qualified staff, sufficient to meet long-term organizational goals.
- Analyze challenges, problems, and process breakdowns to ensure that lessons are learned and improvements are well documented, communicated to leadership and implemented to minimize errors.
- Be an active member of the Executive Leadership Team, identifying new opportunities to grow and refine the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education/experience;
- Experience in managing cost centers – Must
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills across all organizational levels
- Experience implementing new processes and optimizing systems.
- Experience in leading large teams to high levels of performance
- Demonstrate a passion for execution and continuous improvement.
- Strong customer orientation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
- Proven ability to make and implement decisions
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Familiar with Local regulation
- Facility maintenance