Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer for testing communication intelligence systems.
In this position you will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating technical issues and suggesting methods and techniques to achieve resolution.
- Writing test descriptions
- Running manual tests
- Analyzing and evaluating technical issues
- Troubleshooting and perform root cause analysis
• Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and network intelligence
• Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment
• You will be able to advance your professional career
• You will take part in various international projects, working with top customers in the field
• You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues
• You will have the opportunity to join our Verint Airsoft team, Football Team, Pilates group with in-house trainer, Folklore Dance group
• Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office
• Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
• Many additional social benefits - health and dental care package, Multisport card, food vouchers
• 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
• Good remuneration package
• BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent education.
• 1-3 years of testing experience using software development life cycle with major focus on functional testing
• Knowledge in TCP/IP protocols of all layers (including application layer) and the ability to work with Sniffers
• Starve for perfection and small detail observation.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitious
• Strong troubleshooting skills and have ability to perform root cause analysis.
• Experience writing and/or executing Automation test scripts using WinRunner, QTP or similar tools;
• Ability to estimate tests, produces regular status reports, and prioritizes tasks.
• Fluent English