Technical support expert (Tier3) – Back End
Verint’s global service organization plays a significant role in customer satisfaction and loyalty, solutions stability and integrity in cyber intelligence products. The candidate will join the global services group of SMEs (subject matter expert) that maintain and engineer customers’ support labs, interact with project managers , QA and development teams. The team player is expected to perform expert level debug and analysis based on logs / captures and tools, advocate customers needs to R&D for product improvement and implement solutions and fixes on production systems on time and quality.
We are currently looking for a Technical support expert (Tier3), a service escalation engineer for system, databases, virtual environment and storage solutions, that will have direct interface with product development and foreign offices support teams.
Skills and qualification
· Analysis and troubleshooting hands-on , eager to learn technologies
· Customer oriented, good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Self-starter, multitasking, independent, responsible.
· Good inter-personal communication with other team players
· Presentation skills in-front of customers
· Ability to learn fast
· Availability to provide support beyond office hours
· Wilingness to travel abroad (20%)
· BSc or practical engineering degree in electronics or computer science
· At least 3 years of relevant experience supporting of complex technology solutions - Mandatory
· Strong analytical and technical skills in following areas:
o Virtual Environment technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V) – Mandatory
o Databases hands-on (MS SQL, Sybase, other) can interpret schemas, and/or author queries, stored procedures – Mandatory
o Familiarity with Storage and raid configuration, advantage Netapp, EMC – Mandatory
o Experience with troubleshooting of multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) including basic administration, configuration optimization, desktop domains (active directory) and Windows security experience – Mandatory
o Knowledge of communication - network structure (LAN, WAN), and communication equipment functionality (hubs, switching hubs, routers) – Advantage
o Knowledge of widely used protocols – TCP/IP , Mail, HTTP, VoIP etc – Advantage
o Powershell, Bash , Python scripts development / DevOPS knowledge – Advantage
o Familiarity with HW : HP /Dell Servers. ILO/iDRAC, Raid technology – Advantage