Solution Manager (Presale)
If you are tech-savvy, love to learn new technologies, enjoy multi-tasking, have strong analytical, presentation and communication skills in English language, and love to travel (50% travel). Then you might me the right person to join our team, in the role of Solutions Manager (Presale).
We develop cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market and we are a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world.
What will your daily work be like?
- Lead innovative technical solutions in the telecommunications, intelligence, and cyber domains.
- Responsible for matrix management of response teams throughout the sales cycles - including R&D, Product & Project management, Marketing, and more
- Able to manage Customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demonstrations, and presentations
- Involved in and responsible for preparing white papers, Impact assessments, high-level solution descriptions and pricing strategies
- Write comprehensive technical and marketing documents in English language
- You will be the main point of contact (go-to-guy) for the Presale group for all communication with the R&D group
- Full responsibility of Technical and Maintenance support with all presale demo systems
- Preparation of POC (proof of concept)
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Communication or related field, or equivalent experience – Mandatory
- Proven ability to handle deadlines and manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and time frames. Works independently with limited supervision
- In-depth knowledge in telecom network architecture for Telephony, Cellular and IP networks (e.g. PSTN, GSM, UMTS, LTE, SS7)
- In-depth knowledge in IP communications, protocols, applications and encryption
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Completed military service in one of the intelligence units or background in a Defense organisation will be considered an advantage
- Experience in working with global customers - advantage
- Background in Intelligence technologies and methodologies – advantage
- Fluency (write, speak, read) in other languages (Spanish and or French) will be considered an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to work in a global environment as well as extensive travel
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously learn