Automation Team Leader
We are looking for a passionate automation team leader with experience in successfully implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment.
As an automation team leader, you will build the automation methodology and be responsible on the product quality.
- Managing a team of Automation Developers.
- Managing all stages of the development process – design, code, and implementation.
- Be a technical lead, including responsibility for mentoring the team, designing and reviewing complex code.
- Understanding the technical solutions in the product.
- Working closely with QA, Development, Project Managers.
- At least 5 years’ test automation development experience, including 3 years in a lead role.
- Building or being a part of CI/CD implementation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation.
- Experienced in Networking and/or Storage and/or Cloud Providers testing – an advantage.
- Experience with: Selenium, Web GUI, APIs, DB.