Senior C \ C++ Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team. Our team is building enterprise level platform services for the entire product suite. The team consists of true professionals working in various technologies and frameworks, in a fast paced environment.
The team is focused on delivering high quality and high performance services.
What you'll do:
Support and development of services and applications which are key infrastructure of the company’s products.
As part of platform team, you will take part in working on new and innovative features, close collaboration with the Architecture team and teams from across the globe.
Main areas of responsibility are networking, application security, DB access and media delivery.
The majority of the work will be on C\ C++, with some work on other languages – mainly C#\ .NET core.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coding of new features.
- Be part of the development cycle – from design , testing and documentation
- Customer support – working with the support level engineer on customer tickets. Fixing defects in legacy products.
- Hands on experience writing C \ C++ code for 3 years at least - must
- BA \ BSC in computer science or related field
- Experience and in-depth understanding of windows internals (file system, threading, security, memory), networking (TCP-IP, HTTP)
- Knowledge of process debugging – crashes and hangs, memory leaks. Familiar with debugging tools (like WinDBG)
- Familiar with C#\ .NET core
- Some knowledge of any of the following is an advantage: HTTPd, NginX, HTML5 media streaming , Directshow framework, HTTP security (SSL\TSL, certificates, common attacks and preventions)
- Some experience working with some of following tools and applications : Jenkins, GIT, Visual studio, Wireshark, Fiddler