DevOps /Service Tools Developer
Verint’s global service organization plays a significant role in customer satisfaction and loyalty, solutions stability and integrity in cyber intelligence products. The candidate will join the global services group of SMEs (subject matter expert) that maintain and engineer customers’ support labs, interact with project managers , QA and development teams. The team player is expected to perform expert level debug and analysis based on logs / captures and tools, advocate customers needs to R&D for product improvement and implement solutions and fixes on production systems on time and quality.
We are currently looking for a Service Developer, a programmer with proficiency in the industry development tools, programming languages and related technologies required to build automation tools and UI dashboards.
Skills and qualification
· Eager to learn technologies , basic analysis and troubleshooting skills
· Good interpersonal skills and cooperation with other team members
· Self-starter and self-learning capabilities
· Junior or Senior developer, B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science/ Software engineering
· 2 years of relevant experience developing GUI / dashaboards/ tools / DevOPS
· Experience in Python, Powershell , Java script – Advantage
· Experience in CI-CD / Devops / automatition scripts – Advantage
· Knowledge in Grafana, Prometheus , Kubernetes, Jenkins – Advantage
· Experience in C#, C++ - Advantage