Experienced Backend SW Developer
We are looking for a strong Backend Developer with vast experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join our outstanding Verint Analytics team.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on strategic enterprise Analytics products. You will be responsible for product development, troubleshooting, challenging problem resolution, code fixes and full development life cycle, of Analytics solutions.
You will be responsible for SW design, proof of concepts, and development of complex solutions.
You will be responsible for feature leading, working and leading the feature virtual team through all execution perspectives. Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and business needs in order to define best SW design solutions.
- Analyze and influence technical, system, and other user requirements.
- Design SW solutions, considering large scale, high availability, security, robustness, performance, cloud, multi tenancy.
- Develop highest standard code, complex solutions, in enterprise level application and architecture
- Feature leading - leading engineers working on a mutual feature through integrations, reviews, status reports, problem solving.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders such as product management, additional SW engineers, architects and team leads.
- Deep understanding of robustness implementations, performance and sizing.
- Deep understanding and advanced implementation of continuous Integration and delivery.
- Strong understanding and oversee of all phases of the development life cycle, such as Automation, CI\CD, TDD, Integrations, Builds, Deployment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- Leadership skills
- Practical experience of at least 5 year of SW development OR proven equivalent senior-ship in SW development (such as IDF experience, Talent recognition, Certificate of Merit, or similar).
- Outstanding Java , .Net development skills
- Depth and technical understanding of: data structures, I/O, multi-threading, work with Web Services (REST/SOAP/JSON/XML specs), J2EE Containers (Tomcat/Jetty), JDBC, IIS
- Strong debugging skills of performance/memory leaks/crash/Multi-threaded/Algorithms.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- High self-learning and self-managed abilities.
- Experience with source control tools (GIT, SVN or similar)
- Experience with compiling and continuous integration tools like : Eclipse/IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Maven/Ant, Jenkins, Artifactory or other continuous integration/build/static code analysis tools
- System wide and end to end product understanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high communication skills.