Senior Servers Developer- C++
Hiring manager: a
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
We are looking for a smart and experienced C++ developer, to join our Servers development team.
You will have the opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Contributing to the implementation of new product features, improving existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase
- The team will work with latest technologies of C++, SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols, Kafka and multi threading.
Key skills and requirements:
- Over 5 years of experience in C++ development server side
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development
- Experience with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols
- Experience with Windows services and Open sources tools – an advantage
- Experience with Kafka & Non SQL databases – an advantage