C++ Team Leader-Scrum Master
We are looking for a Team Leader & Scrum Master, who has strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills in English language.
If you have a passion for leading people, software development and technology in general and love to innovate, join us. A company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market and is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world.
What will your daily work be like?
- You will be a leader who will serve the team (listens, shows empathy, knows what the team needs) Working as part of a Scrum team, consisting of developers and testers, working closely with a Product Owner
- Be a mentor and coach to the team – to assist in reaching high performance, 1-2-1 meetings/ mentoring/coaching agile and technical / knowledge sharing
- Lead recruitment process
- Help the team meet the quality and the commitment
- After sprint planning you will ensure that the team split the PBI into real tasks. Review team estimation – ensure the team is aligned
- Communicate and synchronize with key stakeholders (Product Owners / HW engineers etc.)
- Role model for the team – an advocate for agile/scrum
- Remove impediments that team members cannot remove by themselves and ask for assistance when you cannot handle the impediments with existing resources.
- Participate in development of 2G or 3G cellular related backend features from the lowest level of interaction with our hardware all the way to the interface to the frontend.
- Development environment: C/C++/C# /.NET 4.5 / TFS / GIT with Visual Studio 2017 / Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)/ ARM embedded / Microservices architecture / ZMQ, Protobuffers (Training provided for areas that you’re not familiar with)
- Design major parts of the software
- Introduce new techniques and libraries
- Help to guide the evolution of the product
- Working closely with other Scrum teams
- Continuous learning and personal development using the 70/20/10 model
- Be a part of the innovation culture by participating in innovation Fridays’ or hackathons
What do you need to apply?
- BSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
- People leader but also strong technical knowledge to gain the respect of the team
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role as Team Leader or Scrum Master
- At least 3 years of experience with C++ and Linux
Advantageous, but not essential:
- Knowledge of cellular related protocols
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge or automated testing
- Some knowledge of C#
- Knowledge and experience of Scrum and Agile development techniques (TDD, Pair Programming, Mob Programming etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of other scripting languages(Python)
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a successful and growing international company, that values innovation and continuous improvement
- Grow professionally as a Team Leader & Scrum Master, working on features from the hardware interface layer all the way up to the frontend interface
- Work with the latest tools, libraries and technologies
- Work with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and open minded team, dedicated to creating great products for our customers
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape the way that you and your scrum team work’s via regular retrospectives
- Work with people from different backgrounds
- On boarding and training plan for our products and technologies