QA Team Leader
The Verint Cyber department is looking for an Experienced QA Team leader to take part in our cutting edge Cyber Security product.
Our Threat Protection Product includes multiple cyber sensors, big data and analytics engines.
As our QA TL, your role and responsibility will be to release quality versions of our complexed and challenging product while meeting schedule and budget.
You will be managing manual and automation testing engineers on several sites.
You’ll be working with all product line interfaces such as product managers, project managers, version managers, architects and development teams.
- Lead QA team of 8 and more testing engineers in different locations
- Responsible for planning and implemented QA testing methodology and execution
- Responsible for objective definition and the employee’s development
- Interfacing with all teams within the business unit: Product, architecture, Development, Project Managers, etc.
- Risk management
- Relevant academic education (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Electronic Engineer) – mandatory
- At least 3 years’ experience managing QA/Integration teams – mandatory
- At least 2 years’ experience in manual/ automation testing – mandatory
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols – advantage
- Experience working on Linux platforms – advantage
- Experience in testing cyber security products – Big advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills