Hiring manager: Nasikiver, Gregory
Systems Engineering in CSM-Technical Services plays central and significant role in the most challenging NI projects during the whole project life cycle.
Systems Engineer in CSM creates a valuable impact on product design and projects execution process to optimize our technological solutions and maximize customers’ satisfaction.
- Provide a holistic view of complex systems and solve complicated cross platform problems
- Continuously improve technical solutions and automate work processes
- Constantly raise and implement innovative ideas to enhance our products
- Set the technical and strategic direction, define policies and act as a mentor
- Expertise in vast spectrum of technologies and product application features.
- Work closely with sites and customers and participate on site activities
- Continuously evaluate CIS’s products and share knowledge between projects and teams
- Over 5 years of experience in engineering roles.
- In-Depth technical understanding of System monitoring, security and IP/VoIP networks areas
- High ability to deep-dive into technical details of an architectures.
- High level of planning skills, driving people and execution is required
- Development focus and scripting capabilities – Big advantage
- Excellent customer facing communication skills in English, Presentation skills – MUST
- Willingness to travel frequently to customer’s premises – MUST
- CAN DO approach - MUST