We are looking for a Talented Head Bookkeeper with management experience, to join our finance team and be a part of a global leading company.
What will you be doing?
- Manages and oversees all the bookkeeping team.
- Responsible for the practices and procedures to ensure timely and accurate records and reports.
- Provides assistance to other financial function.
- Manage the AP and AR Modules.
- Maintain balanced and accurate ledgers
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT reports
- Review and record employees’ reimbursement expenses
- Prepare and submit all Tax Authorities Reports.
- reports closing process (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
Back to Search Results
- Certified Bookkeeper
- At least 10 year of proven bookkeeping experience. High tech company – an advantage
- Management experience – a must.
- English in high level.
- Experience with oracle system - a significant advantage
- High MS Office Proficiency (especially Excel)
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Service orientation