QA Team Leader (Jerusalem)
Hiring manager: Amit Kahn
We at Verint- NowForce, are looking for a Hands-On QA Team Leader to join our team developing command and control solutions.
You will be responsible for leading our QA team and testing our web and mobile applications.
You Should Have:
- 3+ years experience in mobile application testing, in Android and IOS
- 3+ years experience in Web application testing
- Experience in writing test documents: STP, STD
- Experience with TFS
- 1+ years experience in leading a team of QA engineers
- Experience with writing and running manual test scripts
- Managing Tier-3 escalations: Reproduce errors, open bugs, communicate them to developers, correspond with Tier-1/2
- Knowledge of REST APIs and REST tools (I.e. Postman)
- Advantage to writing of test automation scripts
- Self-learning and independent working high capabilities
- Ability to work long hours when required
- Good technical skills in web and mobile environments
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English
- Clear thinker and with ability to think "out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions.
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills
NowForce offers comprehensive mobile solutions for emergency response and security organizations, enabling reduced response times, full situational awareness, and enhanced communications. The company’s solutions make it simple for agencies to locate, communicate with, and dispatch the closest available responder to the scene. NowForce’s customers include law enforcement and campus and private security organizations, as well as volunteer EMS and fire departments who boast response times of 2-3 minutes, far below the national averages. Learn more at: