Hiring manager: Liza.Movshovich
The BO & Strategy team is looking for an experienced Business Operation to assume a versatile and challenging position.
You will help us maintain our competitive advantage and allocate resources appropriately.
Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. You should also be analytical with strong organizational abilities.
You will help our Business Unit adapt to changes and grow.
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business needs
- Lead cross-unit’s synchronization and tightly follow up on KPIs
- Improve cross-functional processes, examine new tools to enhance organization efficiency
- Interact with multiple internal interfaces like R&D, Project management, Sales, Pre-sales
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner in the Product driven company
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc or a similar degree in Information Systems or Computer science. M.B.A. is -advantage.