If you want to join a company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market, is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world. Then we are for you.
What will your daily work be like:
- Work on development of board design - HW design cycle from specification, requirements, design, integration and verification
- Take part in bring-up of system setup at the lab
- Working in the Lab: running analysis and debug over boards that are under development
- Work in optimizing circuits designs – RF balanced and unbalanced Matching.
- Define and write testing documents
- Perform manual and automatic tests from aspect of SW & HW
- Learning of new features in the system
What do you need to apply:
- BSc in electronics engineering is required
- 3+ years’ experience on the above areas
- 2+ years of practical experience with testing is required
- Lab “Hands-on” – components soldering, experience with RF equipment such as:Spectrum Analyser,Signal Generator,Network Analyser,Cellular Signals Analysis is an advantage.
- Deep understanding of Rx and Tx RF chains is required
- Knowledge in Cellular Communication is needed (ETSI/3GPP)
- Knowledge of Design schematics - analyse and debug issues
- Matlab experience is an advantage
- Orcad experience is an advantage
- Experience in RF board design is an advantage
What can we offer you:
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve