Infrastructure & Automation Engineer
We are looking for a professional & experienced infrastructure Automation engineer, to join our infrastructure team at ACE Labs (Verint).
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
As part of our Infrastructure automation team , you’ll be responsible for:
- Automating Product installation and configuration flow.
- Maintaining a complex product’s Monitoring and centralized log collection interfaces.
- Designing and implementing automation for testing procedures for Mobile, BE and web APIs.
- Integrating with DevOps tools.
- At least 3 years as integration /system /Devops engineer.
- Experience with Java and Python.
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Linux.
- Experience with automation server infrastructures such as Jenkins, Teamcity, or TravisCI.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience with Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Salt.
- Experience with implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment- Advantage.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur pro-active approach, attention to details, explanatory and quality driven.