Senior Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible to provide technical support to our customers and business partners. The support is for Verint products and integrations to customer’s environment.
The TSE is a highly experience technical support engineer with sample knowledge and wide-ranging experience. Primary task of this position is to analyze problems with non-functioning software products, identifying problems and take corrective actions.
The TSE should work independently on issues of diverse scope under general requirements definition, use professional concepts, demonstrates initiative and exercises professional judgment to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- 5 + years overall experience in implementing and troubleshooting software applications and information technology infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of operating systems, desktop domains (active directory), and Windows security experience.
- Experience in effectively dealing with customer issues and handling customer conflict with customers around the globe
- Highly motivated and creative personality who also enjoys a technical challenge
- Excellent written/oral communications skills in Hebrew and English.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience working with databases (SQL preferred) – can interpret schemas, and/or author queries and stored procedures.
- Familiarity with Contact Center operations and technology software and tools, analytical background preferred.
- CTI, AVAYA ACD, VOIP.
- Contact center operations experience
- Enterprise application solution delivery experience
- Good written/oral communications skills in Russian or Turkish