Senior Servers Developer- C# .NET
Hiring manager: a
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
We are looking for a Senior .Net/C# developer on server side, to join our Servers development team.
You will have the opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure. You will be contributing to the implementation of new product features, improving existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase
Key skills and requirements:
- Over 5 years of experience in .Net/C# development server side/Windows services
- Experience with parallel programming and multithreading
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development
- Experience with SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with telephony protocols
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Kafka & Non SQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience with Sybase DB