Purchasing Account Manager
Hiring manager: Alon Green
UTX Technologies is looking for a Purchasing Account Manager to join our Supply Chain team which operates in a challenging and dynamic atmosphere!
The Purchasing Account Manager is primarily responsible for strategically sourcing material and services from new and existing vendors, negotiating contracts as well as issuing Purchase Orders with vendors with varying degrees of complexity and/or sensitivity.
This role is accountable for providing procurement leadership, being responsible for building and maintaining relationships with vendors as well as internal departments and functions around the globe.
What will your daily work be like:
- Negotiate and close agreements with vendors and partners
- Review and approve internal purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders to suppliers
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Lead processes and projects aimed to improve procurement services for the entire department
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements
- Perform cost analysis and benchmarking
- Track and report cost reduction plans
- Work with the Operation Division including Supply Chain, QA, Planning and Engineering as well as with Legal, Finance and other interfaces in the company
- Work with Global Purchasing group and management, while ensuring alignment regarding work procedures and methodologies
What do you need to apply:
- University degree in Supply Chain/Management/Business/Economics/etc. - relevant Master degree will be considered an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience as strategic procurement buyer / account manager in a leading international company
- Strong leadership and interpersonal capabilities
- Fluent English – must (speaking and written)
- Experience in procurement and negotiations
- Knowledge of ERP system, preferable Oracle - advantage
- Commercial orientation and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent with the ability to influence others.
What can we offer you:
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve