Senior Server Side Java Developer
With decades of experience in intelligence methodology and deep cyber security domain expertise, Verint's cyber security solutions are revolutionizing the way nations and organizations combat cyber threats. Verint’s cyber security platform leverages machine learning and behavioral analytics to augment the reality in the SOC, adding “Virtual Analysts” that automates the process of detecting, investigating and responding to advanced cyber-attacks and drive intelligence into security operations. We offer multiple deployments options that match the scale and needs of each nation and organization.
The Verint Cyber department is looking for an Experienced Java Developer to take part and drive the development of our next generation Cyber Security product which is already deployed in a variety of customers worldwide.
You will take part in the development of core product with developers in Israel and abroad working with best practices and latest technologies.
You will work closely with the other development teams, product and delivery managers to deliver high-quality on time for the Cyber Security product.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent is a must
- 5+ years of experience in developing complex applications in Java/J2EE Server Side using Spring framework
- Excellent understanding of JVM performance, profiling and optimization
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch (ELK), Flink, Kafka and similar
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in the Linux environment
- Passionate about problem solving with excellent communication and team-work skills
- Experience in the cyber security domain
- Experience building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Hands on experience with tools like Jira, Jenkins, Git, Confluence etc.