C/C++ Software Developer
We are looking for a motivated and talented C/C++ developer, for the Front End group, working on the Telephony. As a developer in the group you’ll be involved in designing & developing complex solutions, as part of a new product within Verint’s growing solutions. a unique opportunity to be part of an R&D group that develops and supports a promising new IP networking platform, as part of our security and intelligence solutions.
- Participating in all the life cycle stages of the product (from research to production) developing Real Time solution in the areas of Protocols and networking.
- Working on a cutting edge, challenging solution, which
- combines knowledge from the 2nd layer to application layer.
- Working in an Real Time Linux environment, which involves
- development both in kernel & user space and Telephony protocols.
- Over 4 years of experience as a C/C++ developer (low and high level).
- Knowledge of networking and IP protocols (1-4 layer).
- Experience with Linux development.
- Experience in developing complex system solutions.
- Experience with developing networking applications (protocol decoding, information security, bandwidth management) - an advantage.
- Experience with debugging high scale system - an advantage.
- Experience with Telephony networking and protocols (3G, 4G, RANAP, SIP, VOLTE etc.) - an advantage.
- B.Sc. in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitious, Independent and open minded.