C++ Team Leader
You are invited to be a part of Verint – a leader in the global Cyber Intelligence market and one of only two such companies in Bulgaria (check out our products on YouTube under Verint CIS solutions).
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated C++ Team Leader to lead a development team in the delivery of state of art security intelligence systems, in a complex global environment.
The role combines both creativity and professional challenge, and involves working with product management, architects, development teams, QA, integration and project management. Leading a team of C++ software engineers in an innovative, fast-paced and integrative environment, you will be managing development processes throughout all program phases: from the planning stage, through execution (including design, development, integration and release) until deployment and support on site, while meeting schedules and quality objectives.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
· Managing the team’s activities, goals and personal development
· Applying principles of continuous improvement, working in Kanban environment
· Defining high-level and detailed design documents
· Version management and code reviews
· Hands-on leadership
· Cooperate with international teams to solve challenging problems
· You will take part in various international projects, working with top customers in the field
· You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues
· You will have the opportunity to join our Verint Airsoft team, Football Team, Pilates group with in-house trainer, Folklore and Salsa Dance groups
· Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office, etc.
· Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
· Many additional social benefits - health and dental care package, Multisport card, food vouchers
· 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
· Good remuneration package
· At least 2 years of experience leading a development team
· Proficiency in C++
· Knowledge of networking and IP protocols (all layers including application layer)
· Experience in developing large scale and complex system solutions
· Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure
· Ability to motivate, strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Fluent verbal & written communication in English
· Experience with developing networking applications (protocol decoding, information security, bandwidth management)
· Experience with Python/Java/C#
· Knowledge in design patterns
· Experience with Linux development