IP Product Owner
Hiring manager: Noam Seelenfreund
We are looking for an IP Product Owner to lead, prioritize and monitor the R&D work.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, coordinating sprints, facilitate fast scope decision making and mitigate unexpected changes to plans. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you will help us roll-out products that deliver to forefront of our company’s vision.
- Incorporating feature requests into product road-map
- Grooming and prioritizing backlog
- Developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Highly involved in high level product design processes
- Broad systemic vision, experience in large system architecture and design - mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate in a matrix management environment – mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree from a known academic institute- – mandatory
- Degree in engineering or computer science – advantage
- Expert in IP communication protocols – TCP, UDP, HTTP, TLS 1.2/1.3
- Profound familiarity with the following technologies – significant advantage
o Cellular core networks
o AAA protocols: GTP, Radius, Diameter, DHCP
o Knowledge in Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
o Layer 2 protocols: WIFI, Ethernet, MPLS
- Experience in defining product requirements and architecture – significant advantage
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle - significant advantage
- Intelligence / SIGINT background – advantage
- Familiarity with lawful interception – advantage