Hiring manager: Nir Hezroni
Responsibilities include design, architecture, development, support and security of Verint's global network and telecommunication infrastructure. The team is seeking a dynamic, talented and experienced Network Engineer who thrives on being "in the trenches". You will partner with network operation groups to provide technical assistance and guidance.
Drive the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, organization and operation of the network infrastructure.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Design, engineer, develop, deploy and support WAN infrastructure
- Network automation / Scripting
- Work closely with network operations and other groups to monitor, manage and maintain our global network infrastructure
- Provide escalated support and troubleshooting to maintain high availability and performance of the network
- Employ innovative thought and automation to improve workflow, efficiency, productivity and technology deployment
- Identify technology gaps and develop and implement appropriate solutions collaboratively
- Create and maintain clear and accurate network documentation
- Plans and designs Wireless, Network Security, LAN, WAN, voice and external network data connections. Plan and design network management systems and monitoring systems
- Assist in the development and implementation of disaster recovery procedures
- Enforcement of all Network standards, processes and procedures
You Should Have
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or comparable work experience
- 6+ years of network design and engineering experience on an advanced network
- Cisco certification CCNP or higher
- At least 6 years of experience implementing and managing Cisco powered networks, including QoS, EIGRP, OSPF, IBGP and BGP.
- Technical, management and configuration knowledge of Cisco IT network infrastructure solutions.
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software
- Ability to work independently as well as cross functional
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work effort
- Strong communication skills, oral, written, presentation and experience working collaboratively with NOCs, systems software developers and administrators
- A true security understanding of today's cyber security network challenges.
- Project management skills
- 2+ years of programming/scripting experience
- Firewall, spam blocking, packet shaping, and network monitoring expertise
- Proven and relevant working experience in a busy, client focused organization
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies such as ACI SDN or UCS is a plus
- Working knowledge with F5 LTM, ASM, APM, Technologies
- Cisco telephony/VOIP background is an advantage