Tier 3 Support Engineer
Hiring manager: Oded Hartmann
Application engineering Verint CES division is looking for an engineer to join our support Tier 3 who would be instrumental in troubleshooting of our existing web applications. This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of application software development, as well as demonstrated experience successfully resolving complex customer issues in a dynamic environment. Successful candidates must be motivated to work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive process improvement, and capable of driving high-level, ambiguous issues towards successful resolution.
- Independently troubleshoot customer issues, research solutions and resolve complex problems by analyzing product & systemic issues (Network, OS, databases).
- Have a good high-level system understanding.
- Proactive in identifying critical point of failure, raising flags & escalating issues that are of urgent nature.
- Working with Engineering to provide serviceability items in legacy and new features.
· Customer Satisfaction:
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to get the job done within SLAs and customer commitments.
- Proven customer communication skills, work with partners and customers.
- Ability to manage escalations by driving actions within Tier3 and Engineering on one hand and provide timely and clear statuses to the organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, ability to juggle multiple priorities and parallel projects simultaneously.
- Occasionally visit customer sites.
Experience & Education:
- 3-4 years’ experience in providing technical support for enterprise as a Tier 3 Support engineer.
- Advantage: experience as IT Engineer
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Team player
- Ability to follow process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives.
- Ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate values.
- Working off hours and weekends.