We are looking for a professionally competent System Architect. This is a key matrix position, working across the entire spectrum of the R&D group. Reports directly to CTO/ Head of R&D
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Leading enterprise architecture of projects with interfaces to development groups, project manager, product management.
- Key player in a team responsible for the internal architecture of complex large- scale products that is build off different technological environments from different domains.
- Responsible for solutions and technical aspects of project requirements, design and delivery.
- Regularly interfacing with customers, understanding their needs, and leading R&D design sessions.
- Graduate of Computer Science / Computer Engineer.
- Experience of at least 6 years in software development for at least three years as Designer.
- at least 3 years managerial experience (TL or GL).
- Previous experience leading the development or development processes on a large scale environments.
- Ability to work in complex matrix-based environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication.
- Technological curiosity and personal excellence.
- Familiar with RFC standards for communication and networks standards.
- Communications –TCP / IP, SOAP, HTTP.
- Rich and varied background in technologies:
- Databases and data warehouses (Data Bases, BigData (Hadoop), and Data warehouses, ETL).
- Queuing systems and information flow – MQ-Series or MSMQ or JMS & Complex Event Processing (CEP).
- Multiple Distributed Systems and Components – optional.
- Survivability and load distribution – Redundancy, High Availability, Scalability and Load sharing.
- Familiarity with different operating systems – MS Windows or Linux.
- Familiarity with different development environments -. Net Framework or Java / (J2EE).