We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and analyze the results.
A unique, versatile and exciting opportunity to work on various products tightly with R&D teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work as expected.
- Academic degree, preferably in technological field
- At least 3 years’ experience in QA testing on multidisciplinary systems
- Experience in Automation testing
- Excellent technical ability and deep technological system understanding
- Flexible, motivated, passionate and with ability to work in demanding environment and invest time and effort
- Ability to work independently and take full responsibility for tasks /Attention to detail
- Willingness to integrate into long-term QA positions
- 8200 veterans – Advantage
- Experience in Video Management Systems (CCTV) - Advantage