Big Data Developer
Hiring manager: Avihay Rosenboim
We’re Verint Cyber Security.
We are building TPS - A new and exciting next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation.
We use cutting edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from both network, endpoints and many other resources to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks.
Using the TPS, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to Hunt, Investigate and Respond to an ongoing attack.
As part of our Big Data team, you will be responsible for building an infrastructure for processing large volumes of data with high velocity and great variety.
This data lake is a key component in our product.
You will take part in the architecture, design and implementation of our core product using the latest technologies.
- Experience in building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch (ELK), Apache Flink, Kafka and similar
- Excellent understanding of performance, profiling and optimizations
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Linux
- Team player and passionate about problem solving