VP of Business Operations
Hiring manager: Eran Halfon
Verint is looking for VP of Business Operations to join our Global Customer Services Group and be part of the Regional Business management
We are looking for a result driven professional, experienced in business leadership, delivery and post-delivery phase.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the business operations target goals and for strategic customer’s engagement and success.
- Lead global business operations group, P&L driven with end to end operational ownership of the region.
- Responsible for customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for service sales and driving negotiation with key clients.
- Manage the regional service and operations group.
- Be part of the regional sales management team, guiding regional strategy.
- Financials objectives (service bookings, revenue and collection) planning and execution.
- Supervise projects delivery and service life cycle.
- Involvement in pre-sales & sale processes to ensure high quality project execution.
- Customer relations management the business Operations management.
- Knowledge management.
- 10+ years of customer service and project management experience in a global company.
- Proven experience in Business Operations.
- More than 5 years of experience in managerial role.
- Experience in managing P&L and off-shore operations
- Excellent human relationship, proven Customer Orientation and Strong Execution capabilities. Ability for multi-task and remote management
- Experienced in leading a regional global operation group and internal Cross-organization activities.
- Ability to work and engage multiple interfaces in a matrix organization.
- Engineering background (BSC) Preferable, MBA - Advantage
- Fluent English
- Experienced in big data solutions - advantage