Why the best and the brightest come to Verint for careers in high tech.
Leader in Cyber security, Open Source Web Intelligence, communication Interception.
We are a recognized leader in the enterprise and security intelligence markets, and our solutions are used by more than 10,000 government and commercial organizations around the globe, including over 80% of the Fortune 100.
Verint is a growth company with more than 4,800 dedicated professionals, offices worldwide, and $1.158 billion in revenue for the year ended January 31, 2015.
Verint Systems Bulgaria EOOD is looking for an Android Software Engineer,to join our talented and highly professional team who are developing our market leading, innovative and cutting edge cellular telecommunications products, which are used to safeguard people around the world.
This is a great opportunity to join our talented and highly professional team who are developing our market leading, innovative and cutting edge cellular telecommunications products, which are used to safeguard people around the world.
• Passionate Android Java developer required for design, development and maintenance of Android applications related to cellular communications
• Work in a Scrum team and collaborating with other scrum teams
• Carry out peer coding reviews
• Take part in the company’s Innovation Initiatives
• Continuous learning and personal development using the 70/20/10 model
• Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and web intelligence;
• Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment;
• You will be able to set a start of your own professional career;
• You will take part in various international projects;
• You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues;
• Get experience in working with top customers in the world;
• Work with mixed international teams;
• Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks;
• 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance;
• Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office;
• Additional many social benefits;
• Good remuneration package.
• BSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
• A minimum of 3-4 year of Android software development experience
• Experience in full design, development and testing life cycle
• Published Android Apps in Google Play or equivalent
• Advantageous, but not essential:
• Knowledge of GIT
• Knowledge of unit testing
• Knowledge and experience of Scrum and Agile development
• In depth knowledge of two or more of the following Android topics: Networking and I/O, Interprocess Communication, 2D/3D graphics, User Interfaces, Security
• Passion for Software Development and technology in general
• Excellent English and communication skills
• Able to work effectively as part of a team