Hiring manager: a
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
We are looking for a professionally competent C# Software Engineer, to join our UI team, and play a significant role in ensuring our application security intelligence systems provide users with an efficient user-friendly UI.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
You will be:
- Working on parallel tasks, and ensuring assiduous schedule adherence.
- Maintaining smooth interactions with customers on ongoing basis.
- Participating in the development and support of various communications products, and integrating them with other systems.
Key skills and requirements:
- At least 3 years experience as C# .Net developer
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Experience in writing server-side enterprise applications
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Self-motivated, self-learning capabilities
Nice to have skills:
- Proven competence in WPF, VB.net, Java Script, HTML Angular, Node.js
- Visual studio
- Experience in C++ programming
- Design patterns