We are looking for a professionally competent senior C# Software Engineer, to join our UI team, and play a significant role in ensuring our application security intelligence systems provide users with an efficient user-friendly UI.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Working on parallel tasks, and ensuring assiduous schedule adherence.
- Maintaining smooth interactions with customers on ongoing basis.
- Participating in the development and support of various communications products, and integrating them with other systems.
Key skills and requirements:
- At least 3 years experience as C# .Net developer
- Experience in writing server-side enterprise applications.
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Design patterns – Advantage
- Experience in C++ programming – Advantage
- Self-motivated, self-learning capabilities
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Proven competence in WPF, VB.net, Java Script, HTML Angular
- VB.net, Node.js - Advantage
- Visual studio
- Win Form
- Web – advanced
- WebStorm – Advanced