Java Team Leader
Verint Cyber Intelligence is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
Our projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
- Contributing to the implementation of new product features, improving existing product features, while adding performance and software quality metrics to our code base
- The team will work with latest technologies of Java Server side, SOAP/REST & TCP HTTP protocols, Kafka, Elastic Search and multi threading
- Over 2 years’ experience as Team Leader
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree
- Experience with Java (J2EE / J2SE) and related technologies
- Experience with multi-threading
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
- Good communication and personal skills
- Ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership