We are looking for a seasoned senior C++ Software Engineer, to join our development group. The IP developer will play a meaningful al role in developing an extremely interesting new project, from its initial stages.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Participating in the development and support of various products in communications products that function independently and integrated with other systems.
- Maintaining sub systems in large scale Cyber and Intelligence project
- BA /BSc in Computer Science
- At least 3 years experience in C++ development (in Server side, Windows\Linux )
- Experience with Win\Linux/UNIX development
- Expert in Object Oriented Programming and design
- Extensive experience developing/designing large software systems
- In-depth knowledge of IP communication protocols like – TCP\IP, VOIP, Radius, GTP, HTTP
- Knowledgeable in Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI, 7 layers)
- Proven experience of IP debugging, using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Telephony\VoIP – an advantage
- Familiarity with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash) – an Advantage
- Experience in Telephony\VoIP - an advantage