Tier - 3 Support Engineer
Verint is looking for a talented Tier - 3 Support Engineer to join the WEBINT and FUSION Group.
The group is a leading provider of software solutions in the field of open-source and multi-source intelligence and serves a wide range of customers worldwide.
The Engineer will join the Post-Sales Operation Department and act as system expert, from infrastructure to production.
The role main responsibilities include:
Customer facing activities
- Lead integrations at customer sites and remotely.
- Handle both technical and operational issues.
- Perform Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Serve as the customer’s trusted technical advisor.
- Lead the local environments maintenance.
- Provide technical Support for various interfaces: Sales, Product, R&D, etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical support / system integration.
- Strong Windows administration background (Group Policy, Domain Controllers, etc.).
- Familiarity with Hyper-V/VMware virtualization solutions.
- Practical networking experience (e.g. switch configuration, setting up LAN networks, wiring).
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an aptitude for problem solving during the diagnosis of application and infrastructure outages.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Customer orientation.
- Willing to travel around 20% of time.
- Practical hardware installation experience
- SQL Server basic querying knowledge
- Foreign nationality
- Other spoken languages