Senior Front End Web Developer
Hiring manager: Dilyan Iliev
We are a recognized leader in the enterprise and security intelligence markets, and our solutions are used by more than 10,000 government and commercial organizations around the globe, including over 80% of the Fortune 100.
Verint is a growth company with more than 5,000 dedicated professionals, offices worldwide, and $1.134 billion in revenue for the year ended January 31, 2016.
Verint is a leader in the Security Intelligence markets around the globe. We are recognized for leadership, innovation, and value by industry analysts and organizations. Fortune 500 companies worldwide trust Verint to helps them achieve their most important objectives.For our Bulgarian Office we are looking for a top talented senior front end web developer who is:
- Passionate and self-motivated.
- Delivery oriented.
- Fast learner.
- Team player.
If you like to be challenged and you are interested in solving complex problems in the field of the security intelligence information systems, working in a worldwide environment, than you are the right match for us.
- Work in a team as a senior front end web developer.
- Participate in the development process throughout all phases while meeting schedules and quality objectives.
∙ Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and web intelligence;
∙ Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment;
∙ You will be able to set a start of your own professional career;
∙ You will take part in various international projects;
∙ You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues;
∙ Get experience in working with top customers in the world;
∙ Work with mixed international teams;
∙ Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks;
∙ 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance;
∙ Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office;
∙ Additional many social benefits;
∙ Good remuneration package.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2-3 years work experience in development that required advanced UI programming of web applications.
- Solid understanding and experience with ReactJS, NodeJS, and MongoDB.
- Very good verbal and written English.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies.