Test Automation Team Lead
- Lead a team or test automation engineers, working in Agile Scrum model.
- Lead the process of coding best practices within the team, conduct code review sessions for team members.
- Communicate and align the automation strategy with the rest of the team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices, and processes
- Design / Develop automated test scripts / scenarios
- Help in Designing and develop detailed test plans – for automation aspects.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing
- Develop and execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow / Improve the Quality of the Testing automation Processes
Back to Search Results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of direct experience in software test automation.
- Strong programming, debugging/troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and must have participated in / rolled out test automation initiatives
- Hands-on current experience implementing well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration, database.
- Strong coding abilities in C# or Java.
- Deep familiarity with Selenium.
- Understanding of services (example: REST), JSON and XML data formats
- Ability to work in a sprint team environment. Very good understanding of SDLC process. Prefer: Agile/ Scrum
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal communication skills a must
- Thorough knowledge of software testing practices, including test planning, test automation - API and UI, and defect management