Automation Team leader
Verint is looking for a talented and passionate and hands on Automation Development Team Lead with a strong background in building automation infrastructure platforms.
You will join our Automation Infrastructure team, which is responsible for our global automation platform. Our mission is to enable the entire engineering organization develop state of the art testing automation to raise the product quality.
As an Automation Development Team Lead, you will lead the testing infrastructure platform architecture, design, code and maintenance and you will lead the team to excellence.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an automation development team leader.
- Solid and strong programming skills in C#.
- Deep knowledge and experience with object oriented design.
- Proven experience and understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to easily learn and apply new technologies.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good sense of prioritization while handling multiple tasks under pressure.
- Fluent English.