QA Team Leader
We are looking for a talented QA Team Leader join our cyber security Group.
Verint’s QA teams plays a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber intelligence solutions to our customers.
- Starting in the design and planning stages, the team is involved in all stages of development, testing and site implementation of the product.
- Lead QA team of 4-5 testing engineers, testing communication intelligence systems.
- Responsible for scheduling, QA tasks, objective definition, complying with requirements, employee development
- Leading management processes at team and group level
- Interfacing with multiple groups within the business unit: Development, Sales, Project Managers, etc.
- Responsible for planning and implemented QA tests
- Risk management
- Leading testing and integration of protocols and servers related to network data decoding
Back to Search Results
- Relevant academic education (Computer Science, Software Engineer, Electronic Engineer) – mandatory
- 3 years experience managing QA/Integration teams on large communications systems – mandatory
- 3 years experience in manual testing of large communication systems – mandatory, automated testing – an advantage
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols layers 3-7 or SS7 and Cellular protocols– mandatory
- Experience in testing cyber security products – Big advantage